Saturday, June 3rd, 2023, 9am-4pm, Main Street, Downtown Warsaw MO
We are excited to be expanding our Art Walk! The Benton County Arts Fest will include Street Performances, Food Trucks, Make and Take art projects, Art and Craft Vendors, Artist Swap and Shop, Art Competition, and Silent Auction.
The objectives of this event are to showcase different forms of art by our talented Benton County artists, while inspiring visitors to explore and express their own creativity. The vendor show will provide the public with an opportunity to enjoy and purchase unique handmade art and crafts, to interact with working artists in the community, and to raise the level of awareness and appreciation for the creativity of our local artisans.
Vendor Fees: Benton County residents: $10/booth plus a silent auction item (valued at a minimum of $25 or more) or $35/booth. Non county residents: $20/booth plus a silent auction item (valued at a minimum of $25 or more) or $45/booth. All proceeds raised from the silent auction will go towards future Benton County Arts events supporting our local artists.
VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
● All art and craft items for sale must be handmade; no retail or resale items are allowed. This means no direct sales and no mass-produced items. Prints or printed items featuring original work are acceptable. Our intent is not to replicate what is commercially available but rather to highlight individual vendors' unique concepts, designs, and handcrafted products. All items in the vendor marketplace must be pre-approved by a member of the committee. Please email sample photos to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 1, 2023.
● The artisan must be present the entire time of the show and agrees to be open during all hours. If an artist leaves early, they will not be invited back.
● We encourage you to set up a Make and Take option at your booth.
● Artists are responsible for providing their display including tent, tables, chairs, etc. We will give you a 10’x10’ space on a hard surface (no stakes permitted). No power, water, or wifi is available at booth sites.
● Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying the State of Missouri Sales Tax. Please find the tax rates for this event at https://dor.mo.gov/.
● Please ensure your items are secure and someone is available at your booth at all times. Benton County Tourism & Recreation, The City of Warsaw, the Warsaw Chamber, and other event organizers are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
● Vendors are required to check in from 7:00 am - 8:00 am and must be set up by 9:00 am. You may pull up to your booth space and unload, but please find a parking space promptly after unloading.
● Exhibitors agree to allow the organizers of the event and any associates to use photos for marketing promotions.
● Vendors selling unacceptable items or items not approved ahead of time will be asked to remove said items and/or vacate their space with no refund.
● The Benton County Art Walk Committee reserves the right to remove any vendors from their space for not following the rules, regulations, terms and conditions set forth in this document and the Acceptance packet.
You will be emailed a confirmation email with your booth space on or before June 1, 2023.